Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPOILERPOST//THE DEVIL WE KNOW. . . .AND HEART


THIS IS VERY SPOILERY. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MAKE THIS A BLOCKPOST SO PLZ DO NOT READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILS.
THIS ONE IS KINDA BIG.


Dean 14: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said yes.

Dean 09: Yes? You mean...

Dean 14: That's right. The big yes to the Devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom.

- Season 5, episode 4, The End




A Supernatural fan, @Leonashanana , tweets :


Click and you'll find a picture of the set.


The picture description goes,

"It seems an upcoming episode of Supernatural will feature a retrovintage electronics shop in Detroit and a number of huge 70spimpmobiles. I know because they are all on my street right now."

Original fan's flicker





DETROIT?


"Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said yes."



70SPIMPMOBILES?












SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

NO INFO ON WHICH EPISODE WAS SHOT BUT I AM STILL KINDA PANICKING OVER THIS.

PLZ DON'T SAY YES, SAMMY LUV.

AS MUCH AS I AM FOND OF SAMIFER, THIS IS CAUSE FOR GREAT STRESS.















STILL PANICKING SO CAPSLOCKING IS STILL APPROPRIATE,


SUPER AND NATURAL **MISSTEE