Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SPOTTED//JARED LETS IT SNOW


Pics of our bb Jared Padalecki with his fiancee, Genevieve Cortese, in a snowy winter setting :



















My thoughts on these pics : ADORABLE!

Something to be considered :

I've been hearing complaints from SPNFreaks who have already seen the photos who say the photos are "SO staged" and what not.

Let me be clear that I am NOT a fan of Genevieve. To be honest, from what I've heard I kind of dissaprove of her. And don't get me started on her acting skills as the last Ruby. . . .But I just had enough of people talking about how these pictures were just taken to hide a bigger secret, which I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about. Although J2 is very smutty, the reality is that both are about to get married, Jared especially, who's going to be VERY soon.

AND SO WHAT EVEN IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE? Hmm? You know, I couldn't care less about their sexuality and what they ~ allegedly ~ do to try and hide it. All I care about is the boys as people, who are so freaking adorbs and nice, and happen to be on my favorite show ever. Straight, gay, bi : I couldn't give a Heavenly Bacon. I love them and I try my best not to bother with that shiz. Because it will never end. And that is pretty fudging annoying.

Besides, I THINK THE MORE PRESSING MATTER IS THAT JARED IS IN NEED OF A HAIRCUT AND SHAVE!

If he doesn't cut that hair and give me the Pada!Bangs I will voluntarily cut his hair myself. . . .
. . . .and save some in a ziplock.



JK, JK ;)










Jared is a cute giant mofo,

Super and Natural **MissTee