Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JENSEN AND DANNEEL ARE. . . .REGISTERED?




This has been floating around on Tumblr. Don't know if this is legit or not but I doubt anyone would waste their time making a fake registry, right?

But people are crazy so it's not impossible ;)

Anyways, the more important thing is that it has the wedding date : MAY 15 !

I am totes crazy about Jensen as the next fangirl but I think Danneel's awesome so it's understandably kind of mixed feelings at the moment ;) but it's all very exciting nonetheless!

Where is this lovely event going down?

What will Danneel's dress look like ~ she said it was going to be by Monique Lhuillier! ~ ?

How handsome will Jensen be?

What flowers are the centerpieces?!

IMPORTANT STUFF ~~~

One thing's for sure : JUST GET READY TO HAVE OUR HEARTS BROKEN, LADIES.



PS : What is up with all that baking stuff on the reg? Does Jensen have a hobby of baking? Because if he does. . . . . . . IT'S JENSEN. BAKING. I'd die.

No wait, I'd ask him to bake me some choco chips first.

Then die of amazement.










can i has a cookie plz,


Super and Natural **MissTee