Sunday, December 20, 2009

SAME MONSTER BIGGER EGO

Another list guys. *sighsighsigh*

I know, I know. Like I said before, I'm kinda getting tired with all these year-end lists people are pulling up there sleeves. Don't worry, I won't be making a TOP TEN BEST list like the rest.

Because mine would probably go :

1. Supernatural
2. Supernatural
3. Still Supernatural
4. Didn't I say Supernatural?
5. CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT? SUPERNATURAL!
......

Coming back on topic, this list is sort of different than the others I've mentioned before. While the others all take in tv shows as a whole, this one takes on its CHARACTERS. And one of Kripke's creations has landed on that list!

Hint : the title of this post.



















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DUN DUN DUN!



Yes, you guessed it : LUCY! ~ or as he is better known all over : Lucifer! ~

TV.com names THE BEST NEW CHARACTERS OF 2009 :

Lucifer from Supernatural
Played by Mark Pellegrino (and others)
The Devil that Kripke and company have created is just so gosh-darn nice, we can't hate him. In fact, he's convinced us that he's simply misunderstood, and that God is the bad guy! What's that, Lucifer? You want us to burn down that puppy sanctuary? Okay!
Memorable Moment: Convincing Nick to say "yes."


I would have said the most memorable moment was when Lucy ~ or Samifer ~ had a long chitchat with PastDean in the episode "The End", claiming that his punishment from God was unfitting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Samifer is irresist-I mean, evil

Do yous agree with Tv.com?
What was your most memorable Lucy moment?

Comment below bbs!


SEE TV.COM LIST




comments make Lucy a happy devil,

Super and Natural **MissTee