Friday, April 2, 2010

REVIEW AND LINK//5.16 EVERYONE'S EDEN



This episode is DEFINITELY going to be on the FAVORITE EPISODES LIST for everyone.

May I just say that Dean looked extra hawt when he was pissed at that Roy dude?

When Young!Sam appeared, at first I was confused. Why would Young!Sam be in Heaven? Nevertheless, the moment where Dean and his little brother lit up the fireworks and Young!Sam started dancing in the middle of all those sparks, I got teary-eyed. The happy look on Dean's face was obvious. Great scene. And Colin Ford did an awesome job, showing the innocent Young!Sam from Dean's memory :)


Dean : ". . . . .I'm dead."
Cas : "Condolences."
I LOL-ED.

Castiel up in the Impala's radio was funny but we're used to seeing Cas communicate with Dean through some form of technology, so I REALLY liked the part where Cas showed up on the teli instead ~ and i bet all the mishaminions squeed a little at the visual ;) ~. Nice that they switched things up a bit. And helloooo, Annoyed!Cas is fun-nay!

This episode had sad spots here and there, like Sam's happiest memories being all the bad memories for Dean. But I fully agreed on Sam's excuse for it, "I've never had the crusts cut off my PB&J. I just don't see family like you do." TRUFAX. That scene made me realize that, come to think of it, Dean actually got to experience what being a 'normal' family is like. . . . Sam never got to. I mean, I get why Dean got all defensive about Sam's happy memories being bailing on the fam, but I understand why they are. I think it's a great scene because we kinda come to realization to why Sam despised hunting so much more compared to Dean, and why his happiest memories were the shizzy ones. He never got to have special moments with Mama Winchester.

Never got to have his crusts cut off his PB&J.


"You. . .are my little angel"

Moving on, I was pretty much in love with all of Dean's happy memories. The fireworks field, the PB&J with mommy. . .it was all very amazing and sad!! The only scene that got tears streaming down my face was the one in the kitchen where Dean comforted his mom. This was me :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i feel ya bb Dean, i feel ya :'(


THANK YOU JENSEN ACKLES FOR MAKING ME CRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IN EVERY EPISODE. Seriously! Jensen has quite a gift for emotional scenes. I'm pretty sure I saw Jared's eyes tear up too in that scene, don't know if that was what Sam was suppose to do or not. So yeah, sorry bb Jared but this episode was Jensen's! I still love you too, though :)

WINCHESTER LAND. ASHLAND. I WANTS TO GO THERES.

Chad Lindberg is back btches! And Ash was just as awesome as he used to be. Besides bringing back the sexy ~ LOL ASH VID ASH VID ~ his character was responsible for breaking it down for us about what Heaven was all about. And the idea of Heaven that he explained is why I love our SPN writers. It was such a fresh take on what Heaven is like. Everyone having their own slice of eden and mashing it up together with God's Garden at the center? Made me want to see what MY heaven would be like! And yeah, Pam! It's amazing that even though Chad and Traci have been off the show for a long time, they still were able to bring back the Ash and Pam that we love. KUDOS! :D

Pam convincing Dean that maybe the Apocalypse ISN'T such a bad idea? Yeah, didn't see that one coming. It did make some sense, so that's worrying. Like Dean needs more excuses to say yes *cue eyeroll* I WAS KINDA WEIRDED OUT BY PAM KISSING DEAN. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm jealous? ;) But in all seriousness, wasn't it weird? And I'm a bit dissapointed Pam didn't butt slap Sam like she used to.


EEEW. ZACHARIAH.

Icky, much? Someone told me that Zach was gross in this episode but I had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER to what that meant. What. The. Fuuuuudge. STFU ZACH, I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR YOUR SORROWS EITHER. But we must applaud Kurt Fuller AND the writers for making Zach even duwshier than usual. I thought that was impossible. Samantha Smith did a wicked job of playing the perfect mommy to going all Psycho!Mom. I just wish that Zach would just leave Mary the fudge alone after that. Eew.

ANYWAYS,

I knew that dude was Joshua, ha! I'm kind of surprised what the Show has made God into. I really didn't think God was just gonna wipe his hands clean and ignore the fact that Angels are messing with the fudging world. That's messed up. I thought Joshua was going to give them some hope. THROW THE BOYS A GODDAMN BONE WILL YA!
But yeah, can't have that happen on Beloved Show, right? Thanks, Kripke :-/

Last but TOTALLY not least, The Cas Scene. I call it that because that's what it was, in my opinion anyways. First he was a bit touchy with Dean when he showed up on that stanfordfamily!TV set, and when he finally got the news that God had skipped on all of them. . . .well, he just got all pissy. Mishmish was amazing in this. He did a good job on nailing the emotions and side of Cas that we've never ~ or rarely ~ seen. Not just that, I felt the exact motion. Cas wasn't mad, he was ANGRY. Huge difference. And dissapointed. So yeah, Misha? You're awesome. I felt so frackin sorry for Cas I don't even. And you could tell that Dean understood what Cas was feeling, something that he had felt a couple of times with his own dad.

It was pretty ironic that the Angel Of The Lord and the supposedly more 'heavenly' brother were downright giving up hope and Sam seemed to be the only one left in TeamFreeWill that was still hoping for the best. People give Sam a lot of crap about his past, getting crunk on D!Blood and starting the Apocalypse and what not, so it felt somewhat ironic that he was the only one left still hoping.

Overall, this episode was one of the most interesting and creative episodes of Supernatural.


LOVED IT! :D


Here's the DL link :

"Dark Side of The Moon"


Can't wait for the next ep!!


PS Q for the ep : If they're not in Heaven, then where have Ellen & Jo gone?













Ash's heaven is blue and Bones is probably where Sam learned to do those puppydog!Eyes,

Super and Natural **MissTee