Thursday, April 22, 2010

NOT SO MANY MINUTES TO THE PICS AND SYN


Supernatural episode 5.21 "2 Minutes to Midnight".

STILLS AND SYNOPSIS HAVE COME OUT!

WARNING : synopsis is spoiler as fudge. I wish I didn't read it myself. lol. the stills are too.


The synopsis :

BOBBY SELLS HIS SOUL TO HELP STOP THE APOCALYPSE/DEAN GOES HEAD TO HEAD WITH DEATH – Crowley (guest star Mark Sheppard) tells Bobby (Jim Beaver) he will give him the location of Death (guest star Julian Richings), the fourth horseman, in exchange for his soul. Knowing Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) need that fourth ring to stop the Apocalypse, Bobby reluctantly agrees. Sam and Dean confront Pestilence (guest star Matt Frewer), but he unleashes a deadly virus upon them, so Castiel (Misha Collins) must intervene on their behalf. Dean has a meeting with Death to discuss Lucifer, and an unholy alliance is formed at a very high price for Dean.

Seriously, first sentence. Subtlety : YOU ARE DOING IT WRONGG.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I felt like crying like Dean after I read the synopsis about Bobby


Here are the promo stills !


who be dat guy with Dean?




could it be D? omg if it is I am totally dissapointed.




the boys with Crowley!






Bobbeh looking badass in his wheels




dammit, Jensen. stop being so pretty.



is that Bobby's car yard?





i luv these two :)


MORE AT SPNSITE!








I really hope that creepy skinny guy isn't who I think it is,


Super and Natural **MissTee