Friday, April 23, 2010

SPOTTED//JENSEN AND DEE GRAB SOME KATSU


YAY MORE NEW JENSEN PICS! :D

Jensen and Danneel had dinner at Katsuya the night after they made an appearance earlier on the red carpet of Danneel's new flick "The Back-Up Plan" ~ which I posted here if you haven't seen.



D and J looking cute! :D




the couple leavin'



ORIGINAL ZIMBIO



JENSEN LOOKS SO CUTE! I'm digging the outfit.

You know I'll always love his Dean-wear that we usually see him in - the jackets and casual tees and stuff, but I always get a kick out of seeing Jensen in his own actual clothes. It's cute :)

And you know I said before I miss Danneel's red hair? Her shorter curly brunette locks are growing on me. She looks cute!


PS : it is kinda weird seeing Jensen out and about like this though, especially at a famous celeb hangout like Katsuya restaurant. He's usually so frickin' discreet. Well whatever I'm still glad we get new pics of him!






Jensen is just too cute I don't know what else to say,

Super and Natural **MissTee