Thursday, January 28, 2010

CASDAY//KILLER CAS


CASTIEL POST!!

Last week I was just too distracted by the show being back and all that I forgot to post for CASDAY. lol. But Cas will forgive me, because he's awesome and well, he's an angel :)

Today its FANVIDS GALORE

#1 This vid is actually pretty short in duration but there's just so many angsty/sad/mellow Castiel vids out there and I am really not one for the mellowdramatic shiz so this is kind of a bit upbeat. And I freaking love The Killers so I just had to post this. Plus high Future!Castiel? YEAH! The intentions of the vid for being cute or sad isn't quite clear. I guess you can just interpret it in your own way.




Made by kaiyote ; Courtesy
Snooglyshnork


#2 Here's one of those Castiel sad fanvids :( You can feel Castiel's sadness and the burden on his shoulders that he seems to be carrying around with him. Love the song, McLachlan is amazing. It's a very simple vid, but simplicity sometimes just works really well like this.


Video made by and courtesy LPviruz


A splash of icons in the mix :





See other moodymuse19 Cas icons over here on LiveJournal!








another week until Cas' return YAYYZZ,

Super and Natural **MissTee