Monday, January 25, 2010

SPOILER POST//FALLEN ANGEL AND THE OTHER BROTHER


New spoils that have come out are freaking me out.

The lovely Kristen from e's spoilchat told a reader this :

BLOCK POST TO READ FROM HERE PEEPS


"Hey, does anybody remember that song "Even Angels Fall" from the 10 Things I Hate About You movie soundtrack? Well, you might want to queue it up, because you're going to need it as the soundtrack for tear-stained Supernatural lamentation fanvids after the episode two weeks hence."

Okay, so what the hell does that song have to do with an upcoming episode? First guess, it's going to have something to do with a Fallen Angel, hence the song title.


Fallen Angel can mean two things here :

1) An actual Angel that has "fallen from grace" like that Anna chick and Luci.

2) Fallen bearing the same meaning as dead.


IF THIS IS IMPLYING THAT CASTIEL IS GOING TO DIE I WILL HAVE A MAJOR BTCH FIT.

Luckily, this interview assures me that bb Cas is not gonna be killed off soon like that. Probably has something to do with Luci? But I doubt that anything that happens to him will be tearjerking. . . .maybe something happens to the Gabester?! :-o

Back to the spoilers, Kristen also says that Adam Milligan is going to be back.

If you don't know who I'm talking about then just change the last name to Winchester.

YEP SHE SAYS THE LONG LOST OTHER BRO IS COMING BACK.


Says that he's coming back to play a pivotal role in an upcoming epi. How is that even possible? Adam was dead right?

I don't know how I feel about this and how I feel about Adam. I have kind of not liked him since the episode he 1st appeared on Supernatural.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the REAL winchester bros say they DNW




there are only 2 winchester bros in my mind,

Super and Natural **MissTee