Friday, January 15, 2010

SPOILERPOST//SPN CASTS C


Question : what is Southland actor Lex Medlin doing on Supernatural?

BLOCK POST FROM HERE

He is going to be playing the hugs-for-free giving nekkid Cupid in the Vday episode "My Bloody Valentine"!

According to aussielofiles, couples all over town go cray-cray and get all rowdy in extreme deadly behaviour. Naturally, Sam and Dean start to investigate with Castiel in tow, only to find that a naked cherub might be involved and track him down to be questioned.

There is also a new episode still!




OMG OMG NAKED CUPID IS TOUCHING CASS!!!


Eherm, well in my humble opinion, I think the Naked!Cupid they cast isn't chubby and funny looking enough. But just by the episode picture above, I'm sure I'll still be highly amused with this episode ;)


HURRY UP, 21st JAN!! >:O


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bb Sammy is not amused that SPN hasn't fudging aired yet


For the other Vday spoils go see the last post







I think SPN leaks keep coming intentionally just to torture me,

Super and Natural **MissTee